For over a decade, Brewer & Associates, Inc., has provided nonprofit management and sustainability consulting to organizations, small businesses, and corporations, around the state of Indiana. Our engagement clusters around important business and organizational needs, some of which include: challenges of growth; strategic direction; implementation and execution; financial sustainability; managing business operations, in addition to performance measurement and feedback.
Brewer & Associates, Inc.’s, Impact:
- Leveraged over $28 million dollars since its inception.
- Have served over 100 agencies throughout the Midwest.
- Provided training on nonprofit management and sustainability to over 5,000 individuals.
- The Annual Fund of the Police Athletic League of Indianapolis raised over $14,000 in its first mailing.
- The Indiana Minority Health Coalition secured $200,000 within ninety days of implementing its Major Gifts Initiative.
- In 2007, we secured over 70% of Jobs Partnership of Greater Indianapolis’ annual budget.
- In 2007, secured $500,000 gift for a capital campaign for the Indianapolis Zoo.
- Technology on the Move secured its 501(C)3 within ninety days of submission to the Internal Revenue Service and secured its first contract within one-hundred and eighty days.
- In 2011, increased cashflow 15% for nonprofit resulting from organizational audit
- Created development plan for an organization. Completed assessment of existing program operations, then organized and implemented all aspects of the fundraising plan, resulting in increased ability to strategically fundraise in the community and nationally.
- Relied on project management skills to implement systems and develop infrastructure for client organizations. Once established, these resources allowed these organizations to identify and secure funding opportunities.
Who We Serve
Non-Profit Organizations-Staff/Board Members
Institutions of Higher Learning
K12 Education Administration Officials
Small Business Owners